Wednesday, December 21, 2005

New Car!


I'm working on getting down to one car these days. We are selling our Trusty Volkswagen Van, and our Subaru, and buying a used 2003 eurovan. I bought it from the East coast, and it was delivered, in an icestorm! The Local Interstate without any cars on it is a interesting thing:


So anyway, I'm selling the Subaru to CopperWest, the Real Estate Comany, then we'll convert that over to a Biodiesel Mercedes sometime next year. Since the restaurants put put about 30 gallons of fry oil a week, I'll have plenty of B-100 to use to drive clients around.








Now if only I could find a Diesel Eurovan..........

















Oh, and here's all our UPS drivers doing the daily "package exchange" down at the port. Kind of a funny regular occurence this time of year.................

No comments: