Thursday, January 26, 2006

Scott Reynier ~ AKA The Spoon.

Mike Jacoby came into the bar one day, and sat at the end of the bar. "Hey, I finally got a name for Scott" he Said. "Spoon"

"? What? Why?"

"Because he's always stirring things up"

And it Stuck......Spoon. And boy does he stir things up.

Businessman, City Councilor, Insurance agent, Porsche trader, all round great guy.....(Oh, I forgot to add owner of a Great Dane)



I could go on and on about Scott. From his days as one of my Bartenders at the Sixth Street, to the nightmare of major Insurance Claims, and the death of great friends. Scott and I have been there and back.



At once Classy, and yet Unapologetically controversial, Scott's a rare friend.


....And stupid enough not to believe me when I told him these photos were going to go into the Blog.

Scott Reynier, being, well, Scott, Hood River Rotary, 1.26.2006.

No comments: