Sunday, June 25, 2006

Last Week..........

Got a day away from work this week. Summer is going to be long so I figured a quick trip to the coast was in order. Most importantly, my Son has taken a liking to the water. In the time honored tradition of my water training......we bribed him to hold his breath for the first time with........



Yep.

Went out to Indian Beach at Ecola, climbed around on the logs for a half a day...



Then wandered home. Got waylaid by a major accident on I-84.



While we were away, the craaaazyiest and potentially disastrous event happened. One of our team members Melinda Springer had her child! Milo is his name. He's a couple of months premature and there was a helicopter involved. I haven't heard the whole story yet, but I know enough to Thank Dayl Dickson for calling the helicopter.......There will be more later, I'm sure.


Picked some Strawberries..........



Saw Gene Thiel (One of the single most inspirational Farmers I've ever met, Grows awesome products out in Joseph, and is a true Titan in our circles)



Ate some Posole for Lunch with Benjamin



Drank some Beer.

No comments: