Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back to July....

Ok…When we last left my Blog, we were going into Summer…. The Yasui’s had just visited, and that (other than posting news clippings) is the last moment I had to write…..

It was a very busy Summer! I bought an Iphone and it doesn’t take as nice a set of photos as my other phone did (but everything else is awesome) and I snapped a few photos of happenings around July…..

Nathaniel and Julia and I went to The Fourth of July Parade, and Saw (among other people) Uncle Mike Stubbs………




And Steve Carlson riding around on a bike with a watermelon on his head. (Nice one Steve!)


Later that Day we hosted our usual families around for the Barbeque…Nathaniel and I saw the Pendleton Roundup Barbaque sauce on the shelves for the first time (It’s an OGS product. Go Dave…) and that was cool





But the BBQ was very nice, and very relaxing…Except for the part where I agreed that I would learn how to Kiteboard…….

No comments: