Thursday, February 17, 2005

The point of the spear in the middle of nowhere

Let's go back a bit eh? Like to here.


This is where I'm from. A small couple of bays in Hawaii. I've got a pretty large family in Hawaii, I'm sure I'll get to photos of them over time....Here's a couple rhight now.

Cousin Emma:


Cousin Noah:


And one of my sisters, Luana. (I've got Six of them)



I grew up eating Hawaiian Food, Kinda Like this:



Why Share all of this you may ask? Well, It makes up alot of who I am today. Food, Family, small town bucolic life.

Today, I live in Hood River, Oregon, and I create things. Restaurant. Real Estate Agency. Development Company. It wouldn't be much different from many people except that I'm trying to fuse the old with the new. Growth with Tradition, Synergy with Stasis.

So, Come on along and I'll give you a tour of my life, Our lives, at the point of the spear in the middle of nowhere.

No comments: